About Me

My photo
Northeast, Pennsylvania, United States
We have 6 children - I homeschool 4, 2 have graduated. We have our own business - I try to help in the office when I can. I Love The Lord! I garden, I sew as I have time, can or freeze the harvest and really enjoy baking bread....

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Children and Wisdom


Yesterday was an incredibly busy day- Election Day you know.. Anyway, my refuge from the hustle and bustle was a cd I was playing in my car. I purchased the set from Vision Forum, the speaker is S.M. Davis- he is such a blessing to me.


Something he said has been playing over and over in my head all morning. The basic sentance was: Mothers and Fathers - pray daily for your child to seek Godly Wisdom and ask God to give them wisdom.


How simple is that? How very necessary is that?


the impact of that small prayer...


that split second of your time that it will take to ask God for that...


imagine if you had one person who had asked God for that in your life....


Parents, Grandparents Siblings- commit to praying for the children in your life, each individually, that God may grant them wisdom.


What a beautiful, loving act that is with such great impact in their life!



No comments:

Powered By Blogger