About Me

My photo
Northeast, Pennsylvania, United States
We have 6 children - I homeschool 4, 2 have graduated. We have our own business - I try to help in the office when I can. I Love The Lord! I garden, I sew as I have time, can or freeze the harvest and really enjoy baking bread....

Monday, April 21, 2008

When we do our part to teach, instruct, discipline, and train our children in the ways of God -- when we read them stories from God's Word; when we teach them how to pray and have faith that God is who He says He is and will do what He says He'll do; when we help them get plugged in with godly friends; when we show them that walking with God brings joy and fulfillment, not boredom and restrictions; when we pray with and for them about everything -- then our children will develop a hunger for the things of God. They will know that the things of God are top priority. They will long for His ways, His Word, and His presence.--- For This Child I Prayed, Stormie Omartian.



Psalm 86; 11-12Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name. I will praise thee, O Lord my God, with all my heart: and I will glorify thy name for evermore.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger