About Me

My photo
Northeast, Pennsylvania, United States
We have 6 children - I homeschool 4, 2 have graduated. We have our own business - I try to help in the office when I can. I Love The Lord! I garden, I sew as I have time, can or freeze the harvest and really enjoy baking bread....

Monday, April 21, 2008

Mondays



I like Mondays- it is the chance to start all over and set the pace for your whole family.
I guess my thought is, no matter what last week was like (and boy did I have a less than pleasant week), this week is just begining!

What is on schedule for you today? Hmm. Schedule... does that intimidate you or make your heart flutter? I LOVE schedules! Making them, planning them, even printing them out has been a hobby of mine for years.... Following any of these beautiful schedules is a whole different cup of tea. It took several years of products purchased, time on the computer and even a couple seminars when I finally one day sat down, made a very practical - easy schedule and decided that this is the last one I will make. I will make alterations to what I have but the key is to wake up and plan to follow it. If I get off track, I just need to look at the clock, look at what is on track for whatever the time may be and begin all over. My day is not down the drain, it is just begining where I should be and going one step at a time.

Schedules, I believe, create peace! More on this later-

No comments:

Powered By Blogger