About Me

My photo
Northeast, Pennsylvania, United States
We have 6 children - I homeschool 4, 2 have graduated. We have our own business - I try to help in the office when I can. I Love The Lord! I garden, I sew as I have time, can or freeze the harvest and really enjoy baking bread....

Monday, December 14, 2009

Anniversary, 17th Birthday and Christmas

Sorry if I seem to be gone again- my son celebrated his 17th birthday last week...

I am finally done decorating for Christmas and 80 percent done shopping.. now for baking...

And today, today is a very special day...

It is my 18th Wedding Anniversary.

I married my high school sweetheart- I married the man I love...

God brought us together when we were very young (15 & 16 yes, he is older), although there were many times I didn't ever think we would marry and many times I wasn't sure we could make it through the trials we've had, we are here and we have made it and I couldn't be more crazy about him or love him more than I do today.

It is fun to reminisce and that is exactly what we did last evening with our children.  We told them funny stories about our 1st year of marriage... getting married on an Air Force Base in Little Rock, Arkasas..
we even went back a bit to what is was like - good and bad - dating for all of the years we dated, our engagement .. all the memories.. we had so much fun. 

We took some time just recently to also look at our dating and wedding photos.. how funny we both looked and as my children have said repeatedly.. "How VERY '80s!" we really were..

I cannot wait to see what God brings our way in the next 18 years and beyond... I am so blessed to be married to him and to have the love, support and memories I have... I can't imagine sharing my life with anyone else.. No one could ever amount to what he has amounted to in my life.

Thank You God for blessing me with such a wonderful husband.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger