About Me

My photo
Northeast, Pennsylvania, United States
We have 6 children - I homeschool 4, 2 have graduated. We have our own business - I try to help in the office when I can. I Love The Lord! I garden, I sew as I have time, can or freeze the harvest and really enjoy baking bread....

Friday, June 27, 2008

Wonderful, Encouraging Blogs to Visit

Just a quick note to encourage you, if you have time, visit the blog A Wise Woman Builds Her Home".

This is a wonderful Godly woman with such wisdom and knowledge. She is such a great encouragement to me. I have made her page my start up page on the internet for right now. I think you will love reading her notes and thoughts. She is the type of woman I would love to sit and have a cup of tea with!


I also wanted to let you know that Kelly at Families Against Feminism is running an incredible give-away on her blog of a Vision Forum set: Reclaiming the Culture--

You can click here to view video samples of each DVD.

Thank You to both of you ladies at these blog sites for sharing such Godly Wisdom.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger